- Title: Barrow's Goldeneye Wintering Areas in Maine
Barrow's Goldeneye is a threatened waterfowl species in Maine. They are morphologically similar to Common Goldeneye and can be easily mistaken for Common Goldeneyes by hunters. These areas were determined through on the ground surveys of wintering ducks in 2000 and 2008-2009.
- Publication Date: July 1, 2009, midnight
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: wintering area Barrow's Goldeneye (Bucephala islandica)
- Category: Biology
- Owner: KSullivan
- Point of Contact: KSullivan
- Restrictions: These data are provided by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife solely for your individual use or the use of your company for the purpose stated in your request for the data. These data may not be distributed or sold to other users without the written permission of the Commissioner of the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
This layer was created to illustrate areas where Barrow's Goldeneye persistently congregate on maps published by the department for hunter education purposes.
- Language: English
No information provided