- Title: Coastal Ferry Routes in Maine
Ferry Routes was developed for the Maine Coastal Public Access Guide project at the Maine State Planning Office. Sources for the data included USGS 1:000,000 scale transportation data layers, Maine Department of Transportation road layers and paper maps from private ferry companies. Attributes include the name of the ferry route.
- Publication Date: Dec. 19, 2013, 1:57 p.m.
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: Ferry Line Navigation
- Category: Navigation and Transportation
- Owner: mnixon
- Point of Contact: mnixon
- Restrictions: REQUIRED: Restrictions and legal prerequisites for using the data set after access is granted.
To depict ferry routes for the Maine Coastal Public Access Guide.
- Language: English
No information provided