- Title: National Marine Fisheries Service Closed Areas
NMFSclosures depicts the National Marine Fisheries Service’s seasonal closed fishing areas on the east coast of the U.S. from North Carolina to the Gulf of Maine. Attributes include the NMFS ID and the Area.
- Publication Date: Dec. 23, 2008, midnight
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: REQUIRED: Common-use word or phrase used to describe the subject of the data set.
- Category: Health and Water Quality
- Owner: mnixon
- Point of Contact: mnixon
- Restrictions: REQUIRED: Restrictions and legal prerequisites for using the data set after access is granted.
To show the location of closed areas for planning purposes.
- Language: English
No information provided