- Title: Peregrine Falcon Migration Stopover Areas in Maine
Preliminary areas with significant stopover and foraging activity by migrant peregrine falcons as documented by MDIFW and cooperating agencies during the fall, 2008.
- Publication Date: April 22, 2009, midnight
- Type: Vector Data
- Keywords: Peregrine Falcon migration
- Category: Biology
- Owner: AMeehan
- Point of Contact: AMeehan
- Restrictions: These data are provided by the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife solely for your individual use or the use of your company for the purpose stated in your request for the data. These data may not be distributed or sold to other users without the written permission of the Commissioner of the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
To document areas where peregrine falcons stage or stop over during migration.
- Language: English
Peregrine migration routes are currently undocumented. However during the fall of 2008, MDIFW staff and several cooperators conducted surveys of likely migr...